As the Content Manager here at the Cultivate Shop, I wear a lot of different hats! My favorite? The one that allows me to create content that will encourage you in your PowerSheets journey! One of the best selling features of our PowerSheets Goal Planners is that it includes everything–yes, EVERYTHING–you need to get started on uncovering your goals and making progress on them. We often say it’s like having a coach in your back pocket, because we give you prompts and instruction on each page.
With that, we also know that sometimes it’s nice to have some extra teaching too, which is why we have loved creating content on the Cultivate blog for you! Over the past year, seven of our team members have published 129 blog posts! From finances to faith to relationship-building to healthy habits, we’ve worked hard to create content that encourages you to cultivate what matters, right where you are.
Without further ado, here are our top ten blog posts of 2017. Enjoy!
- 2018 PowerSheets are here!
- Your Go-To Guide for Meal Planning
- PowerSheets Prep Week Kick-Off
- How to Crush Comparison Once and For All
- Goal Action Ideas for Nutrition Goals Bonus: If you like this post, check out our entire series!
- Cultivate Your Best Year Pinterest Contest
- How to Color-Code Your PowerSheets Goals
- How to Pay Down Debt
- Cultivating Habits in a Season of Transition
- How to Make New Friends
I’d love to hear from you! What types of content do you want to see in 2018? Our team wants to make sure we’re spending our time where it matters creating content that encourages you in your PowerSheets journey, so leave a comment and let us know what you’d like to read about in the coming year!