You're a Go Getter!
You march to the beat of your own drum, singing your own song. If someone were to describe you, they’d say, “Oh there’s no one like her!” and that thrills you. You pride yourself on living authentically and expressing yourself and your individuality in everything you do. You’re quick to question the status quo and are always the first in your group of friends to ask “but why?” in discussion to understand others’ motivations.
When it comes to goal setting, you’ve seen the hype around New Year’s resolutions and you’ve watched your friends set lofty goals only to abandon them a few weeks into the new year. Because you believe in staying true to yourself, you often question systems or processes that claim to work for everyone, and sometimes that makes it hard to get started.
Our proven goal-setting process has worked for thousands of women, but it’s a system you can set up and use in the way that works best for YOU. Good goals–goals rooted in what matters most to you–aren’t easily forgotten and have the potential to impact those around you, and you can use our system in a way that only enhances the unique woman you are!
You’re in luck! We’ve gathered a few starting steps for you:
- Be the first to know when 2019 PowerSheets launch later this fall. The PowerSheets® Goal Planner is the ultimate goal planner to help you uncover intentional goals and live them out. Our simple, three-part guided process works: you’ll uncover what matters most, make an action plan, and tend to it with monthly, weekly, and daily goals. Thousands of women all around the world have made their goals happen with PowerSheets, and it’s the perfect system for anyone who desires a grace-filled system that produces results. We’re sold out of our 2018 PowerSheets, and 2019 PowerSheets launch later this fall.
- Use our proven goal-setting process. In Make it Happen, Lara Casey walks you through her personal story of surrendering her fear, ending the chase for perfection, and saying yes to cultivating a life full of what matters. Part encouragement and part practical guide, Lara weaves her personal story with prompts and questions from our proven process to help you uncover what matters most, make a plan, and tend to it little by little.
- Dig deeper into friendships. We believe the best things happen in community, and we designed our Fruitful Friendships Workbook to help you uncover what matters to you in your relationships and begin to make new friends!
- Learn more about PowerSheets. In this free, live class, Lara Casey, Creator of the PowerSheets, explains how you can use our system in a way that works best for your season of life.
- Join our community of goal-getters. A surefire way to make sure you make progress on your goals is to do them in community. We shared some of our best tips for finding goal-setting friends to help you jumpstart the process.
We know what it’s like to feel overwhelmed with an ever-growing list of to-dos, to be disappointed when we’re not spending time doing the things we love, and to want to love the people we care about well. Our CEO and Founder, Lara Casey, created the PowerSheets Goal Planner to help women just like you uncover what matters most and take action to become who you were meant to be. This isn’t just another planner; it’s a trusted goal-planning system that works for everyone, in any stage of life, right where you are. Sign up to be the first to know when we launch 2019 PowerSheets later this fall!