[Last updated November 2016]
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Agreement") apply to your purchase of items ("Product") from Lara Casey Media, LLC. These terms and conditions of sale apply to all purchases, including internet, telephone, or in-store purchases. By placing an order and/or accepting delivery of Product, you accept and are bound to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This Agreement may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of a purchase order or any other document unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Lara Casey Media, LLC.
Credit cards: Lara Casey Media, LLC accepts the following credit cards:
- AMERICAN EXPRESS
Taxes: Applicable state and local sales taxes will be charged to all sales where Lara Casey Media, LLC has a physical presence.
Orders; Payment: Orders placed do not constitute a legal contract until Lara Casey Media, LLC ships the Product. Terms of payment are within Lara Casey Media, LLC’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Lara Casey Media, LLC, payment must be received by Lara Casey Media, LLC’s prior to its acceptance of an order. Payment for the Product may be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method. All online sales must be made by credit card. If payment is made by credit card, acceptance of orders is subject to credit card verification procedures. We reserve the right to cancel an order if it does not meet our credit card verification standards. If payment is made by personal check, Product will not be shipped until the check clears. Your order is subject to cancellation by Lara Casey Media, LLC, at its sole discretion. Lara Casey Media, LLC is not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer by Lara Casey Media, LLC and Lara Casey Media, LLC reserves the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- ALL PRICES AND AVAILABILITY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- OCCASIONALLY, WE MAY HAVE JUST SOLD AN ITEM WHICH YOU ORDERED, AND HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO TAKE IT OFF OUR SITE. UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES, WE WILL REACH YOU TO SEE IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SUBSTITUTION, SPECIAL ORDER, OR JUST A CANCELLATION.
Signature Required For Delivery:
- BECAUSE OF THE CUSTOM NATURE OF LARA CASET MEDIA, LLC PRODUCTS, WE MAY INSURE YOUR SHIPMENT AND MAY REQUIRE A SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY. THIS IS REGARDLESS OF ANY WAIVERS YOU MAY HAVE WITH ANY SHIPPING COMPANY (FEDEX, UPS, ETC.) THESE REQUIREMENTS ARE FOR YOUR PROTECTION AND WILL NOT BE WAIVED BY LARA CASEY MEDIA, LLC.
Shipping Charges; Title; Risk of Loss; Taxes: Shipping and handling are additional unless otherwise expressly indicated at the time of sale. Title to Product passes from Lara Casey Media, LLC to you upon shipment from its facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Lara Casey Media, LLC is its own responsibility, HOWEVER, we will not be responsible for any physical damage to any shipment if it is not inspected at the time of delivery and damages or suspected damages are not clearly noted on the carrier’s paperwork at the time of delivery. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by any carrier selected by you is your responsibility. You must notify Lara Casey Media, LLC within 5 days of the date of your purchase if you believe any part of your purchase is missing, wrong or damaged. Unless you provide Lara Casey Media, LLC with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase of Product and the Product ship-to location, you are responsible for sales and other taxes associated with the order. Any quoted shipping dates are estimates only. Many items are made to order when purchased from our website and may take 3 to 5 business days to ship.
Backorders: There may be times when an item you wish to order is on backorder. Backorder simply means that the product is out of stock at the time, but we at Lara Casey Media, LLC are aware that you want the item. When the item is back in stock, we will automatically ship your order to you if we do not hear otherwise.
Return Policy: Lara Casey Media, LLC only accepts exchanges on clothing items. You may elect to exchange your Lara Casey Media, LLC clothing item within 7 business days after you receive your product and we will issue an exchange with additional shipping charges. Please note that items showing signs of wear or those that have been customized in any way cannot be accepted for return.
To return items to Lara Casey Media, LLC, please follow the subsequent directions:
- EMAIL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT AT ORDERS@CUTIVATEWHATMATTERS.COM AND YOU WILL BE GIVEN A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (A RETURN CAN NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT OBTAINING A RA NUMBER FIRST)
- PACKAGE YOUR ITEM SECURELY INCLUDING ALL ORIGINAL PACKING AND COLLATERAL ITEMS. INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS.
- INSURANCE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INDIVIDUAL. LOOK ON THE INVOICE. IF THE PRICE OF THE ITEM YOU ARE RETURNING IS LISTED AS:
- UNDER $600 – YOU CAN SHIP IT VIA ANY CARRIER, BUT BE SURE TO SHIP IT FULLY INSURED AND REQUEST A RETURN RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION THAT THE PACKAGE WAS RECEIVED
- OVER $600 – SHIP YOUR PACKAGE VIA US POSTAL SERVICE REGISTERED MAIL INSURED FOR THE TOTAL VALUE OF THE CONTENTS. ALSO, REQUEST A RETURN RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION THAT YOUR SHIPMENT HAS REACHED LARA CASEY MEDIA, LLC.
- ALL AUTHORIZED RETURNS SHOULD BE SENT TO OUR CORPORATE OFFICE AT:
- LARA CASEY MEDIA, LLC, P.O. Box 9090 CHAPEL HILL, NORTH CAROLINA 27514
- PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY, FAILURE TO DO SO WILL PREVENT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR RETURN
- PLEASE ALLOW 7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR RETURN OR EXCHANGE FROM THE DATE WE RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE. ADDITIONALLY, REFUNDS ON YOUR CREDIT CARD MAY TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 3 -5 BUSINESS DAYS TO APPEAR ON YOUR CREDIT RECORD AS YOUR BANKING INSTITUTION MAY REQUIRE ADDITIONAL DAYS TO PROCESS AND POST THE TRANSACTION TO YOUR ACCOUNT ONCE THE INFORMATION IS RECEIVED FROM LARA CASEY MEDIA, LLC.
Special Orders: When you place a special order, you have committed to the item. Please note that special orders are outside the scope of regular designed production and are both non-refundable and non-exchangeable from the time the order is placed. Special Orders may be canceled only within 24 hours of being placed.
International Orders: Please note that the following additional terms and conditions apply to all international orders:
- THE ORDER RECIPIENT IS THE IMPORTER OF RECORD AND MUST COMPLY WITH ALL LAWS, REGULATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS OF THE DESTINATION COUNTRY.
- PRICES AND SHIPPING FEES DO NOT INCLUDE BROKERAGE FEES, IMPORT AND CUSTOMS DUTIES, VALUE ADDED TAXES (“VAT”), TARIFFS, AND OTHER FEES THAT MAY BE LEVIED BY THE DESTINATION COUNTRY, ALL OF WHICH ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER. ALL COSTS INCURRED ON A REFUSED DELIVERY BECAUSE OF HIGH CUSTOM OR BROKERAGE FEES, DUTIES, TAXES OR RESTRICTIONS IMPOSED BY THE COUNTRY OF DESTINATION ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS REGARDLESS OF PAYMENT METHOD ARE SUBJECT TO ORDER VERIFICATION.
- FOR PRODUCT RETURNS, THE PURCHASER IS THE EXPORTER FROM THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ALL LAWS, REGULATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS OF THE DESTINATION COUNTRY. TITLE AND RISK OF LOSS TRANSFER TO LARA CASEY MEDIA, LLC UPON ITS RECEIPT OF THE RETURNED PRODUCT. ALL COSTS OF RETURN MUST BE PREPAID BY THE PURCHASER.
Limitation of Liability. ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT ARE DISCLAIMED BY LARA CASEY MEDIA, LLC. LARA CASEY MEDIA, LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, LOST PROFITS, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, LARA CASEY MEDIA, LLC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCT, LARA CASEY, LLC IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT.
Governing Law. The parties agree that this Agreement, any sales thereunder, or any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether preexisting, present or future, and including statutory, common law, and equitable claims) between you and Lara Casey Media, LLC arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement, its advertising, or its website shall be governed by the laws of the state of North Carolina, U.S.A., without regard to conflicts of laws rules. Any actions, regardless of form, arising out of your transaction with Lara Casey Media, LLC or the Product must be brought within the applicable statutory period, but in no event more than one year from the date of purchase of Product.